I will be taking a complete break from writing new articles for three weeks. I’m swamped with working on my Masters, plus a million other projects, including
- The writing of several books
- Getting my study materials into Logos
- Trying to propose an IFB package for Logos
- vast amounts of research
- Plus a lot of obligations concerning my job as well!
- Trying to write up a prospectus for seminary courses
- Go through my articles and slowly start adding back in the categories and key words
When I started this blog, I had the goal of writing 50 sermons for when the Lord placed me in full time ministry. In that time, I’ve written…
So, I have a LOT of study and work I need to do.
So, I’m going to go back into the archives and repost some originals that most people have not read. Can you comment on them?
Will I moderate your comments between now and July 7?
NO!!! I am not even going to check into the blog until then.
I appreciate everyone’s patience, and urge you to keep reading, because when I come back in July, refreshed and ready to charge back in, it’s going to be really, really good stuff.