So far, we’ve examined:
- There is an absolute moral standard in the universe.
- There is something greater than myself
- That something set up those absolute moral standards.
- That Something greater who has set up moral standards will someday judge me according to those standards.
- If the Universe exists, it either has always been there, or it has been created.
- If it was created, it had a creation.
- If it had a creation, it had a creator.
- If I see something moving, I recognize that a force or energy was applied to that something to make it move.
- A+B=C. If C = 0 and A =0 then B = 0. If A =0 and B=0, then C cannot equal “Everything”
- There’s no reason why we have universal laws.
- If we did not have protons, would the laws of nature work? No. By that very concept, we identify that the kinds of materials the universe is made of are DESIGNED to cooperate with the very laws that were put in place.
- It is nearly impossible to know A+B=c if you don’t know the value of A or B
- The same scientist who popularized the Big Bang theorry also proposed the Oscillating State theory, which is contradictory
- Red light spectrum shifts may be objects receding from us, gravity bending the light, or objects between us and the star. We cannot say for sure at this time.
- There is not enough background radiation to account for the Big Bang
- radio waves from space are probably just the sounds of comets, stars and planets
- Triangulation to determine the distance of starts is not accurate past a certain point, as the error factor becomes too great
- The laws of thermodynamics prevent the Big Bang or Evolution for that matter to be valid science
- Gambler’s Ruin decrees that sooner or later the gambler loses – so the Big Bang and Evolution should have degenerated into chaos and death long before life arose.
- Space is a vacuum. Prior to the creation of the universe, there was nothing to slow down particles once accelerated. After the Big Bang, all the subatomic particles should have just kept flinging on into space… forever.
- There was nothing to cause the subatomic particles to form atoms and molecules. Still no satisfactory explanation from Science how this happened.
- Gas is too nebulous and lacks sufficient weight and mass to start the attraction of elements to one another, and would not have compacted into ultra-dense objects to become stars.
- We lack discovery of any active proto-stars or stage 1 stars, required for the theory of the birth of stars.
- We lack any organizing external force to cause any of the elements to change into heavy metals such as Uranium neccessary to cause the star to explode from compacting.
- If the first and second laws of Thermodynamics prevent all of this from “Just happening”, what external force caused it to happen?
- Compacting gasses requires some external force.
- Gas is composed of elements very low on the periodics table. It has VERY little weight, and almost no mass.
- Science truly has no way to explain stars, solar systems and galaxies.
- Science has conflicting theories about how planets formed, all of which lack evidence
- We should be crowded with plutoids and planets if the Universe is as old as Evolutionists claim – and yet we’re not.
- According to evolutionists, the earth had no air when the planet was first created, and the rocks absorbed it. (Huh?)
- most so-called fossil evidence is actually plaster. Many exhibits are constructed from a few actual bones. One species of “primitive man” was constructed from a single tooth, which turned out to be… from a pig. Oops.
- The Schoolbooks still present a long time between the creation of the Earth, and the origin of life – but Gould wrote that the evidence shows that life arose on Earth “as soon as it cooled enough to support it.”
- A simple display of logic blows huge holes in the theory of Evolution – any living thing that spontaneously was created would have to have a way to take in nutrition, process that nutrition, excrete wastes, and duplicate itself. The odds against that rise so phenomenally high that it has to be discarded as impossible.
- The Miller-Urey experiments were deliberately conducted in a way to produce favorable results – and still produced nothing more than amino acids that could not have supported life, and were insufficient in number to have sustained life.
- Scientists are now convinced that all of the parameters used by Miller-Urey were incorrect.
- If science is still going to champion Miller-Urey, they need to redo the experiment with the correct parameters.
- I will buy and mail a King James Bible at my own expense to any scientist who reduplicates the Miller-Urey experiments with the correct parameters, for helping to disprove evolution.
- The odds of a complete DNA-RNA strand and the correct m-RNA, Amoni Acids, s-RNA etc. arising by chance is 10 to the 600th power – far beyond the level mathematicians dismiss as impossible.
- The odds of dropping 200 decks of cards and having them all land in order by suite are roughly comparible to the odds of DNA-RNA arising by chance.
- The argument of “top of the food chain” is flawed.
- There are many animals with more chromosomes than human beings, including shrimp and crayfish. At least we have more than a mouse.
- the various methods of carbon dating an object make a number of assumptions, some of which have already been proven inaccurate, as far back as 1930
- The various methods of carbon dating an object fail to take many variables into account that can skew the results greatly.
- Science once advocated “Spontaneous generation”, invented to explain the appearance of mice in clothing left in a corner. Science has returned to that theory.
- The major error of spontaneous generation is that you’d need two “happy monsters” appearing at roughly the same narrow window of time, and very close to one another geographically. The odds against this are now multiplied so drastically they fall far below the “Vanishing point” of probability.
- mutations are usually the result of something lost or corrupted in the genetic code (or the random repeating of existing code, such as a sixth finger), and not added.
- There are no historic examples of any mutations adding something to their genetic code and passing them on down to successive generations.
- most mutations are hazardous to the host, and usually result in their early death
- DNA-RNA is locked like a combination lock, and makes evolution and “adaptation”/”natural selection” impossible
- Evolutionists rarely consider the hundreds of transitory stages required to deviate from one species to another.
- The steps of transitory change from T-Rex to Pelican creates so many difficulties for survival as to contradict “adaptation”/”natural selection”
- we have no “fossil record” showing transitory phases between any one kind of animal and another, when we should see thousands of transitory fossils between T-rex and bird, and anyn other kind of animal and any other. Embarassingly, we’ve got nothing except conjecture for two animals whom we have only a couple of bones from, and whom scientists posit as two intermediary stages for whales.
- the slow developement of wings on the T-rex would have made it impossible for him to evolve, as eventually the transitory stages would have killed by starvation all Trexes that reached the midway point.
- There’s no need to T-rex to have evolved smaller if he’d developed suddenly wings and flight.
- Animals do not evolve smaller. they end up that way temporarily if they are deprived sufficient food during development.
- A catastrophe would have been too quick for the T-rex to begin a slow, gradual evolution to bird.
- All the fossil record proves is that these animals died.
- The Cambrian Explosion refutes the theory of evolution, in that all the lving beings on earth appeared at once, fully formed, with no transitory forms
- The Geologic Column is not consistent worldwide, and often does not conform to the theory
- The geologic column is far more consistent with a worldwide flood than with the “Billions of years/slow gradual rise and change of life” model that science likes to portray
- All the fossil record proves is that something died
- petrification takes places much faster than evolution claims, perhaps only a year.
- By Darwin’s own admission, his theory relies on progressive, slight modifications over a large period of time to create organs – or his theory breaks down.
- The respiratory, circulatory and pulminary systems are all interrelated – how did this evolve? The absence of one causes the host animal to die.
- How could an animal live with only one of the first five stages of any of those systems?
- What advantage would the host animal gain from having a rudimentary heart, but no blood or oxygen?
- What advantage was passed onto the host animal from the first elementary five stages of the development of the eye? There must be a demonstrable advantage for the host animal to pass on that genetic code.
- The Trilobite, supposedly one of the first animals, had an incredibly sophisticated eye – no rudimentary eye can be seen.
- There are only 26 places on earth where the fossil record for the most part resembles the geologic column. There are over 50,000 that do not.
- Evolution has no proof of cross-kind divergence (rodent to dog), but rather, turns to inter-kind breeding (Wolf to German Sherpherd) to prove its theory
- There is no missing link – there should be millions of missing links. The whole chain is missing.
- Science is observable and demonstrable. Evolution is neither.
- The Grand Canyon bears evidence of having been created in a universal flood, only a few thousand years ago.
Paleontology. It’s as lacking in concrete evidence as the other forms of Evolutionary science we’ve looked at.
“What about cavemen?” Okay, what about them? The skull of “Cro-Magnon” man bears astonishing resemblance to modern Scandinavian skulls. “Cro-Magnon” habitations were buildings, with paved floors, art, kilns, baked pottery, musical instruments, sewn clothing, and stone ovens. In other words, pretty sophisticated for fur wearing club carrying cavemen. And artifacts and skeletons of modern men can be found in the same sites and “strata” as the Cro-Magnon, and Neanderthals. Meaning – science is choosing to ignore the fossil evidence that modern man (Homo sapiens) existed at the same time and place, living side by side with “Cro-Magnon”. In other words – there’s no such thing as “Cro-Magnon.”
What about Neanderthal? Well, their brain cavity is as big as yours. And A. C. J. Cage examined the skeleton of the Neanderthal in the 1950’s – and pronounced it to be the skeleton of an elderly human male with arthritis . So, “Cro-Magnon” and “Neanderthal” never existed. Similar problems exist for “Homo Habilus” and “Homo Erectus”. Both had apparently sophisticated standards of living, and complex tools. In what way is this “primitive man”? Primitive man never existed. That’s a conclusion so easy to come to, even an Evolutionist can do it.
“They (the bones of Neanderthal) belong to people and do not prove evolution.” — Thomas Huxley
“the bones were those of modern men afflicted with rickets and arthritis.” Rudolph Virchow, Ger man anatomist
In 1908 a typical Neanderthal skeleton was found in Poland. It had been buried in a suit of chain armor that was not yet fully rusted (“Neanderthal in Armour,” in *Nature, April 23, 1908, p. 587).
“Lucy?” Some of the bones mixed in with “Lucy” were found almost a mile away but were crushed. The alleged measurements of those bones are unverifiable – as the scientists guessed what the measurements would have been if they hadn’t been crushed. There is no guarantee that Lucy’s skeleton included these bone fragments. One scientist (Leakey – the poster child of anthropologists) has dismissed “Lucy” as being “Imagination plus plaster of Paris”, and points out that Lucy’s skull may be two mismatched skull halves mistakenly put together. With these suspected bones removed, one scientist points out that “Lucy” is identical to the skeleton of a modern female chimpanzee, and that “Lucy’s pelvic bone would have produced a child about the size of a newborn chimpanzee. If it looks like a chimp and walks like a chimp, and gives birth to a chimp…
And none of the other “Early Man” specimens are any more scientific than the Neanderthal or Cro-Magnon. Indeed, less so – we have more “evidence” of “Cro-Magnon” and “Neanderthal” than we do “Homo Habilus”. “Habilus”, by the way, has been re-examined and determined to be the remains of an Ape – not a human. Back in the 1980’s . Have the museums removed all the exhibits yet, I wonder? No? They were quick to remove Pluto from their list of planets!
Did man descend from the apes? Our DNA is different from that of each of the apes, monkeys, and all the rest. The number of vertebrae in our backbone is different from that in the apes. Our cranial (brain) capacity is totally different from the great apes.
Orangutans . . . . . . 275-500 cc.
Chimpanzees . . . . . 275-500 cc.
Gorillas . . . . . . . . . 340 -752 cc.
Man . . . . . . . . . . . .1100 -1700 cc.
— Vance Ferrell, The Evolution Cruncher, pg. 544
Again, we’re struck with the fact that there should be millions of missing links, transitory stages between monkey, great ape, primitive man, and modern man. Yet we’re confronted with Neanderthals, Cro-magnons, Homo Habilus, Homo Erectus – all full formed as species. Not quite conclusively, as the number of authentic fossils of “Early man” are MUCH smaller than what we were led to believe.
Eyewitness accounts in Australia show that people literally were murdered for their skeletons. There was a mass shooting of an Aboriginal tribe, whose bodies were skinned according to eyewitnesses… and only the skeletons taken. Why? For museum exhibits. If this account is true, then some of these skeletons in museums in England and America and Canada are actually evidence of mass murder. And they are passed off as being “two million years old”. No, less than a century.
That’s the fruit of Evolution. Mass murder. Darwins teachings influenced Stalin, and Hitler. If we’re all just animals, then it’s easier to butcher countless millions – like killing cattle.
In addition, it is strange that if man is essentially the same as he was a million years ago, then why did he only begin leaving writings, buildings, and artifacts during no more than the last few thousand years? Why does human history only go back less than 5,000 years? – – Vance Ferrell, The Evolution Cruncher, pg. 544
the evidence cannot be found. Indeed, there should be all kinds of transitory changes, some of which there is no evolutionary need for.
Several differences between man and ape:
(1) Birth weight as a percent of maternal weight is, in man, almost twice that of the great apes (5.5 vs. 2.4-4.1), but about the same or less than that found in monkeys (5-10) and in gib bons (7.5).
(2) Order of eruption of teeth is the same in man and in the Old World monkeys, but it is different than that of the great apes.
(3) Walking upright is quite different. Man and the gibbon walk habitually upright; the great apes do not. As with the other teachings of evolution, scientific facts are on the side of the creationists; and the evolutionists, and their incredulous theories are outside the domain of scientific fact, discovery, and law.
(4) The neck hinge is at the back on man, but at the front on the ape.
– – Vance Ferrell, The Evolution Cruncher, pg. 546
“The ape-like profile of Australopithecus is so pronounced that its outline can be superimposed on that of a female chimpanzee with a remarkable closeness of fit, and in this respect and others it stands in strong contrastto modern man.”—*J.S. Weiner, The Natural History of Man (1973).
- Clarifying “Evolution” (scientistsforjesus.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 10 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 8 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answerd 11 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 9 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 7 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 5 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 6 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)