So far, we’ve examined:
- There is an absolute moral standard in the universe.
- There is something greater than myself
- That something set up those absolute moral standards.
- That Something greater who has set up moral standards will someday judge me according to those standards.
- If the Universe exists, it either has always been there, or it has been created.
- If it was created, it had a creation.
- If it had a creation, it had a creator.
- If I see something moving, I recognize that a force or energy was applied to that something to make it move.
- A+B=C. If C = 0 and A =0 then B = 0. If A =0 and B=0, then C cannot equal “Everything”
- There’s no reason why we have universal laws.
- If we did not have protons, would the laws of nature work? No. By that very concept, we identify that the kinds of materials the universe is made of are DESIGNED to cooperate with the very laws that were put in place.
- It is nearly impossible to know A+B=c if you don’t know the value of A or B
- The same scientist who popularized the Big Bang theorry also proposed the Oscillating State theory, which is contradictory
- Red light spectrum shifts may be objects receding from us, gravity bending the light, or objects between us and the star. We cannot say for sure at this time.
- There is not enough background radiation to account for the Big Bang
- radio waves from space are probably just the sounds of comets, stars and planets
- Triangulation to determine the distance of starts is not accurate past a certain point, as the error factor becomes too great
- The laws of thermodynamics prevent the Big Bang or Evolution for that matter to be valid science
- Gambler’s Ruin decrees that sooner or later the gambler loses – so the Big Bang and Evolution should have degenerated into chaos and death long before life arose.
- Space is a vacuum. Prior to the creation of the universe, there was nothing to slow down particles once accelerated. After the Big Bang, all the subatomic particles should have just kept flinging on into space… forever.
- There was nothing to cause the subatomic particles to form atoms and molecules. Still no satisfactory explanation from Science how this happened.
- Gas is too nebulous and lacks sufficient weight and mass to start the attraction of elements to one another, and would not have compacted into ultra-dense objects to become stars.
- We lack discovery of any active proto-stars or stage 1 stars, required for the theory of the birth of stars.
- We lack any organizing external force to cause any of the elements to change into heavy metals such as Uranium necessary to cause the star to explode from compacting.
- If the first and second laws of Thermodynamics prevent all of this from “Just happening”, what external force caused it to happen?
- Compacting gasses requires some external force.
- Gas is composed of elements very low on the periodics table. It has VERY little weight, and almost no mass.
- Science truly has no way to explain stars, solar systems and galaxies.
- Science has conflicting theories about how planets formed, all of which lack evidence
- We should be crowded with plutoids and planets if the Universe is as old as Evolutionists claim – and yet we’re not.
- According to evolutionists, the earth had no air when the planet was first created, and the rocks absorbed it. (Huh?)
- most so-called fossil evidence is actually plaster. Many exhibits are constructed from a few actual bones. One species of “primitive man” was constructed from a single tooth, which turned out to be… from a pig. Oops.
- The Schoolbooks still present a long time between the creation of the Earth, and the origin of life – but Gould wrote that the evidence shows that life arose on Earth “as soon as it cooled enough to support it.”
- A simple display of logic blows huge holes in the theory of Evolution – any living thing that spontaneously was created would have to have a way to take in nutrition, process that nutrition, excrete wastes, and duplicate itself. The odds against that rise so phenomenally high that it has to be discarded as impossible.
- The Miller-Urey experiments were deliberately conducted in a way to produce favorable results – and still produced nothing more than amino acids that could not have supported life, and were insufficient in number to have sustained life.
- Scientists are now convinced that all of the parameters used by Miller-Urey were incorrect.
- If science is still going to champion Miller-Urey, they need to redo the experiment with the correct parameters.
- I will buy and mail a King James Bible at my own expense to any scientist who reduplicates the Miller-Urey experiments with the correct parameters, for helping to disprove evolution.
- The odds of a complete DNA-RNA strand and the correct m-RNA, Amino Acids, s-RNA etc. arising by chance is 10 to the 600th power – far beyond the level mathematicians dismiss as impossible.
- The odds of dropping 200 decks of cards and having them all land in order by suite are roughly comparable to the odds of DNA-RNA arising by chance.
- The argument of “top of the food chain” is flawed.
- There are many animals with more chromosomes than human beings, including shrimp and crayfish. At least we have more than a mouse.
- the various methods of carbon dating an object make a number of assumptions, some of which have already been proven inaccurate, as far back as 1930
- The various methods of carbon dating an object fail to take many variables into account that can skew the results greatly.
- Science once advocated “Spontaneous generation”, invented to explain the appearance of mice in clothing left in a corner. Science has returned to that theory.
- The major error of spontaneous generation is that you’d need two “happy monsters” appearing at roughly the same narrow window of time, and very close to one another geographically. The odds against this are now multiplied so drastically they fall far below the “Vanishing point” of probability.
- mutations are usually the result of something lost or corrupted in the genetic code (or the random repeating of existing code, such as a sixth finger), and not added.
- There are no historic examples of any mutations adding something to their genetic code and passing them on down to successive generations.
- most mutations are hazardous to the host, and usually result in their early death
- DNA-RNA is locked like a combination lock, and makes evolution and “adaptation”/”natural selection” impossible
- Evolutionists rarely consider the hundreds of transitory stages required to deviate from one species to another.
- The steps of transitory change from T-Rex to Pelican creates so many difficulties for survival as to contradict “adaptation”/”natural selection”
- we have no “fossil record” showing transitory phases between any one kind of animal and another, when we should see thousands of transitory fossils between T-rex and bird, and anyn other kind of animal and any other. Embarrassingly, we’ve got nothing except conjecture for two animals whom we have only a couple of bones from, and whom scientists posit as two intermediary stages for whales.
- the slow development of wings on the T-rex would have made it impossible for him to evolve, as eventually the transitory stages would have killed by starvation all Trexes that reached the midway point.
- There’s no need to T-rex to have evolved smaller if he’d developed suddenly wings and flight.
- Animals do not evolve smaller. they end up that way temporarily if they are deprived sufficient food during development.
- A catastrophe would have been too quick for the T-rex to begin a slow, gradual evolution to bird.
- All the fossil record proves is that these animals died.
- The Cambrian Explosion refutes the theory of evolution, in that all the lving beings on earth appeared at once, fully formed, with no transitory forms
- The Geologic Column is not consistent worldwide, and often does not conform to the theory
- The geologic column is far more consistent with a worldwide flood than with the “Billions of years/slow gradual rise and change of life” model that science likes to portray
- All the fossil record proves is that something died
- petrification takes places much faster than evolution claims, perhaps only a year.
- By Darwin’s own admission, his theory relies on progressive, slight modifications over a large period of time to create organs – or his theory breaks down.
- The respiratory, circulatory and pulmonary systems are all interrelated – how did this evolve? The absence of one causes the host animal to die.
- How could an animal live with only one of the first five stages of any of those systems?
- What advantage would the host animal gain from having a rudimentary heart, but no blood or oxygen?
- What advantage was passed onto the host animal from the first elementary five stages of the development of the eye? There must be a demonstrable advantage for the host animal to pass on that genetic code.
- The Trilobite, supposedly one of the first animals, had an incredibly sophisticated eye – no rudimentary eye can be seen.
- There are only 26 places on earth where the fossil record for the most part resembles the geologic column. There are over 50,000 that do not.
- Evolution has no proof of cross-kind divergence (rodent to dog), but rather, turns to inter-kind breeding (Wolf to German Shepherd) to prove its theory
- There is no missing link – there should be millions of missing links. The whole chain is missing.
- Science is observable and demonstrable. Evolution is neither.
Boy, I tell ya… you can’t set a bowl of Jelly Bellies in front of me. I don’t care how full I get, I’ll just keep snacking on that sugary goodness! I’m actually a little queasy right now, and the only reason I stopped was because… well, the bowl’s empty.
I can hear ten thousand Evolutionists saying, “Amen, brother!” It’s like Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream. Ya just can’t stop until it’s empty. Well, I’ve gotten enough willpower to stop halfway through, put it up, and pull it out the next day and finish it. How? By getting full on Jelly Bellies, and realizing that if I save it, I’ll have more tomorrow.
I’m actually running out of stuff to talk about, since i’ve devastated all the major arguments for Evolution. I’m probably not going to make it to 30 days on this subject! So, I’ll quickly move on to the Grand Canyon.
Years ago, a guide for the Grand Canyon wrote a book, and got the gift shop to sell it. His contention was the Grand Canyon was full of evidence for God creating it. Atheists got mad, and had the book pulled. Rumor has it the guide was fired as well, but I haven’t been able to find evidence one way or another.
Supposedly the Grand Canyon was carved over millions of years by the Colorado River.
Why? The entrance to the Grand Canyon is at 1800 feet above the river. The cliff edges rise upwards. Read that sentence again. They rise upwards, gently, for a thousand feet. Now, it doesn’t matter if it’s only a 3% grade. Water doesn’t run uphill.
Atheists and Evolutionists all claim the river ran uphill for millions of years to carve out the canyon. Okay. Sure. Set up a terrain where the water runs uphill by itself at a 3% grade for a thousand foot climb in elevation. Prove it to me. You’re the scientists. I’m just the stupid Bible Fundamentalist, right?
“Well, I can do it using irrigation and aquaducts…”
Nope. Gotta be under its own power like the Colorado River. No Aquaducts. Just terrain going uphill for a thousand foot change in elevation. Go ahead.
So tell me how I know you’re not convinced yet?
It goes back to my very first contention. There is an absolute Moral authority in the Universe. All of science points to an origin, a creator. He’s the designer of the absolute moral code.
If you acknowledge Him, you have to acknowledge there is a moral code. A law of God, if you will.
I’ll return to this point in a minute. Let’s finish with the Grand Canyon. What made it then?
Really simple. 4,400 years ago, there was a flood. The higher elevations of the Grand Canyon filled up with water, and eventually, at some point in that year of the waters sloshing back and forth from the pulls of the tides all across the earth, plus quakes (doubtless a lot of seismic disturbances during that year)… At some point the weakest area of the canyon gave way… and the flood carved the canyon out in a manner of minutes.
“wait! There’s all those layers visible from the ice age, and from the various layers of dirt and stone laid down…”
Nope. Those are layers of the levels of the flood going down as the waters receded. That happened much faster than did the theory you have. After all, where’s the erosion between the rock layers? It’s far more consistent with a flood decreasing and receding. after all, as Kent Hovind points out, “You’d think it’d rain a few times in a million years.” There should be heavy erosion between the layers in your theory.
Here’s the point – about 4,500 years ago, God looked out on the early world, and was grieved He’d made mankind. So He ordered Noah to build a boat. Noah did so. Noah also preached for 120 years, telling people that God was going to execute vengeance on the world. nobody listened – the way you’re ignoring this.
Millions drowned, while Noah and family sat safely inside the Ark. There was room, and any of them could have dashed inside the Ark prior to the rains.
The Walt Brown theory has a comet or meteor striking the earth, smashing through a layer of water or ice that surrounded the earth at its beginning.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. Genesis 1:7-8 (KJV)
It wasn’t a gentle rain, with the sewers backing up, until people drowned. It was a devastating deluge of torrential downpours as the water canopy shattered, and descended to the earth. A quick look at the writings of Freeman Dyson would show the water canopy would be MASSIVE amounts of water!
“Wait! That would have generated massive amounts of heat!!!”
Yup. The Hebrew word for the flood is Mevushal, meaning “boiling”.
However, this is counteracted by the waters in the deep – see Genesis 1:7. The waters under the firmament were released when the comet or meteorite struck the earth along an abyssal fault (well, at that time, exposed). The theory places it somewhere near Iceland where it hit. The Earth separated along the seams like a Baseball splitting open.
The waters falling from the sky were met with geysers of water erupting. Now, I use the word Geyser in its non-Icelanding form, as the Geysers were heated springs, volcanic on nature. These geysers, however, would be cool water released under pressure, and would to a certain extent have counteracted the creation of heat from the rain.
I’ll leave it for you to calculate. In the meantime, think about what Noah, over in the Middle East, would have heard as the flood waters rose. The screaming, the pounding on the outside of the Ark, the pleading. The thumps and screams fading off. Then silence eventually. And that would have been the worst of all – knowing that millions just drowned, who scoffed and ignored the message of mercy and salvation, until it was too late.
The Ark for us came 2,000 years ago, to Galilee. In the town of Nazareth, a man lived who was perfect in every way, sinless. God in Human flesh, born of a virgin. He paid the penalty for sin, the breaking of God’s moral code, His holy laws. Jesus kept the laws perfectly, and then took on himself the penalties of our sins.
Little wonder that after Noah left the ark a year later, he got himself good and drunk.
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 10 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 8 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 6 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 3 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 9 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 7 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 5 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 4 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 2 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)