So far, we’ve examined:
- There is an absolute moral standard in the universe.
- There is something greater than myself
- That something set up those absolute moral standards.
- That Something greater who has set up moral standards will someday judge me according to those standards.
- If the Universe exists, it either has always been there, or it has been created.
- If it was created, it had a creation.
- If it had a creation, it had a creator.
- If I see something moving, I recognize that a force or energy was applied to that something to make it move.
- A+B=C. If C = 0 and A =0 then B = 0. If A =0 and B=0, then C cannot equal “Everything”
- There’s no reason why we have universal laws.
- If we did not have protons, would the laws of nature work? No. By that very concept, we identify that the kinds of materials the universe is made of are DESIGNED to cooperate with the very laws that were put in place.
- It is nearly impossible to know A+B=c if you don’t know the value of A or B
- The same scientist who popularized the Big Bang theorry also proposed the Oscillating State theory, which is contradictory
- Red light spectrum shifts may be objects receding from us, gravity bending the light, or objects between us and the star. We cannot say for sure at this time.
- There is not enough background radiation to account for the Big Bang
- radio waves from space are probably just the sounds of comets, stars and planets
- Triangulation to determine the distance of starts is not accurate past a certain point, as the error factor becomes too great
- The laws of thermodynamics prevent the Big Bang or Evolution for that matter to be valid science
- Gambler’s Ruin decrees that sooner or later the gambler loses – so the Big Bang and Evolution should have degenerated into chaos and death long before life arose.
- Space is a vacuum. Prior to the creation of the universe, there was nothing to slow down particles once accelerated. After the Big Bang, all the subatomic particles should have just kept flinging on into space… forever.
- There was nothing to cause the subatomic particles to form atoms and molecules. Still no satisfactory explanation from Science how this happened.
- Gas is too nebulous and lacks sufficient weight and mass to start the attraction of elements to one another, and would not have compacted into ultra-dense objects to become stars.
- We lack discovery of any active proto-stars or stage 1 stars, required for the theory of the birth of stars.
- We lack any organizing external force to cause any of the elements to change into heavy metals such as Uranium necessary to cause the star to explode from compacting.
- If the first and second laws of Thermodynamics prevent all of this from “Just happening”, what external force caused it to happen?
- Compacting gasses requires some external force.
- Gas is composed of elements very low on the periodic table. It has VERY little weight, and almost no mass.
- Science truly has no way to explain stars, solar systems and galaxies.
- Science has conflicting theories about how planets formed, all of which lack evidence
- We should be crowded with plutoids and planets if the Universe is as old as Evolutionists claim – and yet we’re not.
- According to evolutionists, the earth had no air when the planet was first created, and the rocks absorbed it. (Huh?)
- most so-called fossil evidence is actually plaster. Many exhibits are constructed from a few actual bones. One species of “primitive man” was constructed from a single tooth, which turned out to be… from a pig. Oops.
- The Schoolbooks still present a long time between the creation of the Earth, and the origin of life – but Gould wrote that the evidence shows that life arose on Earth “as soon as it cooled enough to support it.”
- A simple display of logic blows huge holes in the theory of Evolution – any living thing that spontaneously was created would have to have a way to take in nutrition, process that nutrition, excrete wastes, and duplicate itself. The odds against that rise so phenomenally high that it has to be discarded as impossible.
- The Miller-Urey experiments were deliberately conducted in a way to produce favorable results – and still produced nothing more than amino acids that could not have supported life, and were insufficient in number to have sustained life.
- Scientists are now convinced that all of the parameters used by Miller-Urey were incorrect.
- If science is still going to champion Miller-Urey, they need to redo the experiment with the correct parameters.
- I will buy and mail a King James Bible at my own expense to any scientist who reduplicates the Miller-Urey experiments with the correct parameters, for helping to disprove evolution.
- The odds of a complete DNA-RNA strand and the correct m-RNA, Amino Acids, s-RNA etc. arising by chance is 10 to the 600th power – far beyond the level mathematicians dismiss as impossible.
- The odds of dropping 200 decks of cards and having them all land in order by suite are roughly comparable to the odds of DNA-RNA arising by chance.
- The argument of “top of the food chain” is flawed.
- There are many animals with more chromosomes than human beings, including shrimp and crayfish. At least we have more than a mouse.
- the various methods of carbon dating an object make a number of assumptions, some of which have already been proven inaccurate, as far back as 1930
- The various methods of carbon dating an object fail to take many variables into account that can skew the results greatly.
- Science once advocated “Spontaneous generation”, invented to explain the appearance of mice in clothing left in a corner. Science has returned to that theory.
- The major error of spontaneous generation is that you’d need two “happy monsters” appearing at roughly the same narrow window of time, and very close to one another geographically. The odds against this are now multiplied so drastically they fall far below the “Vanishing point” of probability.
- mutations are usually the result of something lost or corrupted in the genetic code (or the random repeating of existing code, such as a sixth finger), and not added.
- There are no historic examples of any mutations adding something to their genetic code and passing them on down to successive generations.
- most mutations are hazardous to the host, and usually result in their early death
- DNA-RNA is locked like a combination lock, and makes evolution and “adaptation”/”natural selection” impossible
- Evolutionists rarely consider the hundreds of transitory stages required to deviate from one species to another.
- The steps of transitory change from T-Rex to Pelican creates so many difficulties for survival as to contradict “adaptation”/”natural selection”
- we have no “fossil record” showing transitory phases between any one kind of animal and another, when we should see thousands of transitory fossils between T-rex and bird, and anyn other kind of animal and any other. Embarrassingly, we’ve got nothing except conjecture for two animals whom we have only a couple of bones from, and whom scientists posit as two intermediary stages for whales.
- the slow development of wings on the T-rex would have made it impossible for him to evolve, as eventually the transitory stages would have killed by starvation all T-rexes that reached the midway point.
- There’s no need to T-rex to have evolved smaller if he’d developed suddenly wings and flight.
- Animals do not evolve smaller. they end up that way temporarily if they are deprived sufficient food during development.
- A catastrophe would have been too quick for the T-rex to begin a slow, gradual evolution to bird.
- All the fossil record proves is that these animals died.
- The Cambrian Explosion refutes the theory of evolution, in that all the living beings on earth appeared at once, fully formed, with no transitory forms
- The Geologic Column is not consistent worldwide, and often does not conform to the theory
- The geologic column is far more consistent with a worldwide flood than with the “Billions of years/slow gradual rise and change of life” model that science likes to portray
- All the fossil record proves is that something died
- petrification takes places much faster than evolution claims, perhaps only a year.
- By Darwin’s own admission, his theory relies on progressive, slight modifications over a large period of time to create organs – or his theory breaks down.
- The respiratory, circulatory and pulmonary systems are all interrelated – how did this evolve? The absence of one causes the host animal to die.
- How could an animal live with only one of the first five stages of any of those systems?
- What advantage would the host animal gain from having a rudimentary heart, but no blood or oxygen?
- What advantage was passed onto the host animal from the first elementary five stages of the development of the eye? There must be a demonstrable advantage for the host animal to pass on that genetic code.
- The Trilobite, supposedly one of the first animals, had an incredibly sophisticated eye – no rudimentary eye can be seen.
- There are only 26 places on earth where the fossil record for the most part resembles the geologic column. There are over 50,000 that do not.
The last one needs repeating. If I have 50,000 test questions to answer, and I only answer 26, my parents would accuse me of not doing my homework. “I answered 26 questions!!!” See how far that answer gets you in college, where hopefully you’re worried about your GPA.
“Darwin’s theory of evolution is the great white elephant of contemporary thought. It is large, almost completely useless, and the object of superstitious awe.”” Dr. David Berlinski, mathematician & philosopher of science, Discovery Institute’s Center for Science and Culture (CSC).
“There is no missing link… the whole chain is missing.” Kent Hovind
Here we get into the kinds verses species argument. This was one of those “make a person think” moments, when someone made some comment once in front of me talking about “species”. “What’s a species?” I asked. “Give me a definition.”
The person hesitated. Now, a more knowledgeable person could have something about “Families”, “phylum”, “Orders” etc. I would have challenged that as well, so that wouldn’t have saved you at all.
A Coyote, a Wolf, and a German Shepherd all are a kind. That’s the Biblical explanation. Show a chart of the three next to an elephant, and ask a 5 year old to pick out out which one is a different kind. They get it. Scientists don’t. Which means it took an awful lot of expensive education to get that confused!
Science says a Coyote, a wolf and a German Shepherd all had a common ancestor. Yup. They did.
Wow, did I shock you by agreeing with you???
Well, hang on to your hats. They all evolved in the true sense of the word from a common ancestor. It was a dog.
“That’s not evolution, you idiot! That’s breeding!!!”
Call it what you like. Divergence within a kind is the only demonstrable form of evolution there is. Watch.
When Scientists go to prove any of the seven definitions of evolution, where do they turn?
That’s right. They turn to existing animals. “The evolution of the dog!!!” the magazine cover screams. And they show a picture of a household pet and a wolf. That’s not macro-evolution (the change from rodent to dog), that’s micro-evolution (the change from wolf to Beagle).
There’s no proof of the former (and there should be millions more fossils of that transition), and so scientists always turn to the latter. “See how similar they are? Look at the evidence they used to be rats!!!”
Um… no. There’s more differences than similarities between dog and rat. So scientists try to posit a rodent like creature that they lack fossils for. Me, I could point to the Griffin as proof of the evolution of the lion and the bear from a common ancestor.
“there’s no such thing as a griffin!”
Well, then point to a living animal, or a fossil remains of these thousands of transitory rat-dogs! (Should I call them Rogs to avoid confusion and a lot of typing???) I know the contention, that it was a mini capybara kind of animal. Basically, a toothless rat. I mean, I see the resemblance superficially. They have four legs, canid-type head, fur… wag the tail I’m sure. I’m sure your Rog even played fetch, and rolled on it’s owner’s clothes, and jumped in his easy chair every time “primitive man” got up to change the channel.
“you’re being silly.”
No sillier than the theory. The point is, minor divergence within a kind is demonstrable. Transition from one kind to another is not demonstrable.
And that’s the major flaw within the THEORY of Evolution! It’s not science. Science is something observable and demonstrable. There’s no demonstrable or observable proof in Evolution.
“It happens slowly, that’s why we can’t observe it!”
You’re right! It happens so slowly, it doesn’t even happen at all!
There are school textbooks claiming evolution is a fact which everyone believes, except for a few “religious Fundamentalists”. Well, that’s two objections at once. Evolution is not a fact, as I just demonstrated and you just observed. And as for a “few Religious fundamentalists”, the statistics show 48% of Americans are unconvinced about Evolution, despite your best efforts for over 170 years.
If 200 million people believe something that isn’t true, it doesn’t change the fact it’s not true. It just means 200 million people believe something that’s wrong.
The facts are, there should be many more millions of fossils of the transitory species. We don’t have them. They’re missing. which brings us back to the Kent Hovind quote, which he really should have sold as T-shirts (Eric, are you reading this?): “There’s no missing link – the whole chain is missing!” Really. Eric Hovind should be selling this on t-shirts, coffee mugs, Bible Covers, etc.
Let me guess – the T-Rex fossils got hungry and ate the other fossils, right?
I’m having a hard time taking a theory seriously that has no proof, is not observable or demonstrable, and indeed suffers from the fact that there’s scientific laws (not theories) that disprove it! I spent the first 14 posts dealing exclusively with science, almost not mentioning the Bible at all. Compare my pages on Jehovah’s Witnesses and Roman Catholicism, and you’ll see I relied heavily on the Bible.
Why haven’t I used the Bible much? It’s simple. You won’t listen to it until I can utterly destroy evolution. I’ve got to say, a lot of you Atheists would make AMAZING Christians!
You have enormous amounts of faith, willing to believe in something for which there’s no proof whatsoever, and a lot of you are zealous about defending your beliefs and proselytizing others to your faith. You zealously watch your Discovery and Nat Geo channels, and read Dawkins and Hawking with a fervor.
Don’t you dare become idle pew sitters once I get you saved! What you did for Satan you can most certainly do for God!
Here’s the point – you will believe in God one day. Please make it now, and not at the Great White Throne! Because you will someday have to answer to a most Holy God, and bend the knee before Him, and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. You can do it now, willingly, or you can be forced to do it at the Great White Throne Judgment.
Since I know most Atheists are Biblically illiterate (that’s okay – sadly, many Christians are too), let me explain – the Great White Throne judgment happens at the very end of time.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:11-15 (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthew 25:31-46 (KJV)
Notice, those not written in the lamb’s book of life go into the lake of fire forever.
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! 8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. 9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. Matthew 18:7-9 (KJV)
Anything that keeps you from being saved, get rid of it. Because if you read these blog posts and refuse the invitation of Jesus Christ, you’re going to suffer for all eternity. And I guarantee you’ll remember these words… FOREVER.
Think about this. Carefully. don’t dismiss it out of hand, because you’ll regret it…forever.
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 2 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 3 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 4 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 5 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 6 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 7 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 8 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 9 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 10 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)