So far, we’ve examined:
- There is an absolute moral standard in the universe.
- There is something greater than myself
- That something set up those absolute moral standards.
- That Something greater who has set up moral standards will someday judge me according to those standards.
- If the Universe exists, it either has always been there, or it has been created.
- If it was created, it had a creation.
- If it had a creation, it had a creator.
- If I see something moving, I recognize that a force or energy was applied to that something to make it move.
- A+B=C. If C = 0 and A =0 then B = 0. If A =0 and B=0, then C cannot equal “Everything”
- There’s no reason why we have universal laws.
- If we did not have protons, would the laws of nature work? No. By that very concept, we identify that the kinds of materials the universe is made of are DESIGNED to cooperate with the very laws that were put in place.
- It is nearly impossible to know A+B=c if you don’t know the value of A or B
- The same scientist who popularized the Big Bang theory also proposed the Oscillating State theory, which is contradictory
- Red light spectrum shifts may be objects receding from us, gravity bending the light, or objects between us and the star. We cannot say for sure at this time.
- There is not enough background radiation to account for the Big Bang
- radio waves from space are probably just the sounds of comets, stars and planets
- Triangulation to determine the distance of starts is not accurate past a certain point, as the error factor becomes too great
- The laws of thermodynamics prevent the Big Bang or Evolution for that matter to be valid science
- Gambler’s Ruin decrees that sooner or later the gambler loses – so the Big Bang and Evolution should have degenerated into chaos and death long before life arose.
- Space is a vacuum. Prior to the creation of the universe, there was nothing to slow down particles once accelerated. After the Big Bang, all the subatomic particles should have just kept flinging on into space… forever.
- There was nothing to cause the subatomic particles to form atoms and molecules. Still no satisfactory explanation from Science how this happened.
- Gas is too nebulous and lacks sufficient weight and mass to start the attraction of elements to one another, and would not have compacted into ultra-dense objects to become stars.
- We lack discovery of any active proto-stars or stage 1 stars, required for the theory of the birth of stars.
- We lack any organizing external force to cause any of the elements to change into heavy metals such as Uranium necessary to cause the star to explode from compacting.
- If the first and second laws of Thermodynamics prevent all of this from “Just happening”, what external force caused it to happen?
- Compacting gasses requires some external force.
- Gas is composed of elements very low on the periodics table. It has VERY little weight, and almost no mass.
- Science truly has no way to explain stars, solar systems and galaxies.
- Science has conflicting theories about how planets formed, all of which lack evidence
- We should be crowded with plutoids and planets if the Universe is as old as Evolutionists claim – and yet we’re not.
- According to evolutionists, the earth had no air when the planet was first created, and the rocks absorbed it. (Huh?)
- most so-called fossil evidence is actually plaster. Many exhibits are constructed from a few actual bones. One species of “primitive man” was constructed from a single tooth, which turned out to be… from a pig. Oops.
- The Schoolbooks still present a long time between the creation of the Earth, and the origin of life – but Gould wrote that the evidence shows that life arose on Earth “as soon as it cooled enough to support it.”
- A simple display of logic blows huge holes in the theory of Evolution – any living thing that spontaneously was created would have to have a way to take in nutrition, process that nutrition, excrete wastes, and duplicate itself. The odds against that rise so phenomenally high that it has to be discarded as impossible.
- The Miller-Urey experiments were deliberately conducted in a way to produce favorable results – and still produced nothing more than amino acids that could not have supported life, and were insufficient in number to have sustained life.
- Scientists are now convinced that all of the parameters used by Miller-Urey were incorrect.
- If science is still going to champion Miller-Urey, they need to redo the experiment with the correct parameters.
- I will buy and mail a King James Bible at my own expense to any scientist who replicates the Miller-Urey experiments with the correct parameters, for helping to disprove evolution.
- The odds of a complete DNA-RNA strand and the correct m-RNA, Amino Acids, s-RNA etc. arising by chance is 10 to the 600th power – far beyond the level mathematicians dismiss as impossible.
- The odds of dropping 200 decks of cards and having them all land in order by suite are roughly comparable to the odds of DNA-RNA arising by chance.
- The argument of “top of the food chain” is flawed.
- There are many animals with more chromosomes than human beings, including shrimp and crayfish. At least we have more than a mouse.
- the various methods of carbon dating an object make a number of assumptions, some of which have already been proven inaccurate, as far back as 1930
- The various methods of carbon dating an object fail to take many variables into account that can skew the results greatly.
- Science once advocated “Spontaneous generation”, invented to explain the appearance of mice in clothing left in a corner. Science has returned to that theory.
- The major error of spontaneous generation is that you’d need two “happy monsters” appearing at roughly the same narrow window of time, and very close to one another geographically. The odds against this are now multiplied so drastically they fall far below the “Vanishing point” of probability.
- mutations are usually the result of something lost or corrupted in the genetic code (or the random repeating of existing code, such as a sixth finger), and not added.
- There are no historic examples of any mutations adding something to their genetic code and passing them on down to successive generations.
- most mutations are hazardous to the host, and usually result in their early death
- DNA-RNA is locked like a combination lock, and makes evolution and “adaptation”/”natural selection” impossible
- Evolutionists rarely consider the hundreds of transitory stages required to deviate from one species to another.
- The steps of transitory change from T-Rex to Pelican creates so many difficulties for survival as to contradict “adaptation”/”natural selection”
- we have no “fossil record” showing transitory phases between any one kind of animal and another, when we should see thousands of transitory fossils between T-rex and bird, and any other kind of animal and any other. embarrassingly, we’ve got nothing except conjecture for two animals whom we have only a couple of bones from, and whom scientists posit as two intermediary stages for whales.
- the slow development of wings on the T-rex would have made it impossible for him to evolve, as eventually the transitory stages would have killed by starvation all Trexes that reached the midway point.
- There’s no need to T-rex to have evolved smaller if he’d developed suddenly wings and flight.
- Animals do not evolve smaller. they end up that way temporarily if they are deprived sufficient food during development.
- A catastrophe would have been too quick for the T-rex to begin a slow, gradual evolution to bird.
- All the fossil record proves is that these animals died.
we have no “fossil record” showing transitory phases between any one kind of animal and another, when we should see thousands of transitory fossils between T-rex and bird, and any other kind of animal and any other. embarrassingly, we’ve got nothing except conjecture for two animals whom we have only a couple of bones from, and whom scientists posit as two intermediary stages for whales. So, only whales evolved? Well, no the theory for whales are “either/or”, not “this one is stage 52, and this one is stage 84.”
Why? Because they know as soon as they do that, guys like myself and Hovind and Comfort will begin asking things like, “Okay, where’s stages 53 through 83? Where’s stages 1 through 51???”
They got nothing.
Our next issue is this – the Pre-Cambrian explosion.
Almost all the life forms we see at once appearing, fully formed. There were no transitory forms between amoeba, to insects, to fish, to amphibians, to reptiles, to dinosaurs, t mammals, to rodents, to apes, to man. They appeared all at once.
“Wait! The geologic column…”
Exists only in textbooks. Dinosaur graveyards reveal only that – animals like Protoceratops all gathered together as they died. An elephants graveyard? Or the gradual drifting and sinking of masses of drowned animals from a universal flood.
Well, if there was a universal flood, this would result in the tides mixing all the bones together of many of the animals that had huddled together as the catastrophe had began. do animals huddle together in cases of emergency?
Are the bones of all the animals mixed in many of these dinosaur burial grounds? Yes.
Sedimentary rocks, sometimes deep ones even down to the Cambrian, are in an unconsolidated state. That is, they have not been pressed together into solid rocks. Yet if these stones had been lying under millions of tons of overrock for millions of years, they would long ago have consolidated. – Vance Ferrell, The Evolution Cruncher, page 690
The geologic column is often mixed and confused all over the world. In other words, it rarely follows the patterns of Cretaceous, Triassic, Jurassic, etc. The layers are often confused and mixed.
One probable explanation for the “Geologic column” is something that is observable, and demonstrable – the very definition of science and law. What is that?
the layers are probably nothing more than different kinds of objects settling as the flood grew higher. sand would settle on earth, which settles on clay, which settles on gravel, on pea rock, on larger rock, on rock strata.
Kent Hovind also has possible explanations for the different layers explaining the geologic column and fossils… Most Dinosaurs didn’t swim well, and drowned immediately. the Mammals were more mobile, and took a few days or weeks to finally drown. Birds could fly for days before getting exhausted and collapsing into the rising floods and drowning. Notice how that fits the evolutionary models?
Returning to the Cambrian explosion, the theories for evolution call for slow, gradual changes over millions of years. That’s not what the Cambrian explosion demonstrates.
Valentine and his colleagues found that “it has not proven possible to trace transitions” between the phyla, and the evidence points to a Cambrian “explosion” that “was even more abrupt and extensive than previously envisioned” (Excerpt B, pp. 281, 294). The authors concluded that “the metazoan explosion is real; it is too big to be masked by flaws in the fossil record” (Excerpt B, p. 318). The Discovery Institute, The Cambrian Explosion
We have major problems with the entire Evolution theory, in that all the laws of nature fight against it, and all they have now is a theory. It’s a great theory! Alas, many many problems with it.
No problem! If your theory falls apart, get a new one! The only thing you must do now, is quit teaching the old one!!!
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 1 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 2 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 3 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Atheism & Evolution Answered 4 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- 21. Evidence for God – Design Convinces Scientists 7 (biblescienceguy.wordpress.com)