So far we’ve established:
- Jehovah’s Witnesses are not Christians, as two of the cardinal doctrines of Christianity include the Godhood of Jesus Christ and the Trinity.
- The translators of the New World Translation were not “experienced, anointed Christians” as the Watchtower Society claims – but rather untrained, inexperienced Jehovah’s Witnesses
- It would take doctorate degrees in Greek and Hebrew to be qualified to translate the Bible
- According to Ray Franz, only one of the Translators knew any Greek, and no Hebrew
- There is no good reason to withhold the list of the translators of the NWT, and suggest the Watchtower Society has something to hide by concealing the names of the translators.
- Fred Franz, who served on the translating committee of the NWT, was incapable of recognizing a single Hebrew word in court, or even a single Hebrew letter – after claiming under oath he knew both Koine Greek and Hebrew.
- The JW’s rely on the United Bible Society text and Kittel’s BHS Hebrew – for what, I don’t know, since their translators don’t know any Hebrew or Greek
- The oldest Greek texts are actually the Textus Receptus, not the Wescott-Hort The majority of the oldest forms of the manuscripts are actually Textus Receptus
- The earliest of church fathers, living in the time of the apostles until AD 130 all quoted from the Textus Receptus.
- If Vaticanus or Sinaiticus were truly the original Greek, then they wouldn’t quote words or verses that those manuscripts leave out
- The NWT has major inconsistancies compared with the Textus Receptus
- The NWT revealed its bias against the Godhood of the Lord Jesus Christ by forgetting to twist a verse that shows the Lord Jesus Christ willingly received worship, and that some worship Him in vain (Matt. 15:9)
- The usage of “Sheol” in the Old Testament in context means “The abode of the dead”
- Sheol contained both Abraham’s Bosom (Paradise) and Hell, with a great gulf fixed between
- Both the Old and New Testament say that Hell is a place of fire, perpetual torment and burning
- a Grave is cool, and does not torment or burn.
- Luke 16 is a record of fact, and not a parable
- names are never mentioned in parables, but Luke 16 names Abraham and Lazarus
- The rich man in Luke 16 is not named because obviously we don’t need to know who it is.
- Almost every verse in the Bible on Hell is speaking of a literal place of torment and suffering.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is not an Angel
- Angels Are Created beings, hence the terms “sons of God”
- Jesus Christ is eternally God, therefore not a created being, therefore cannto be an Angel.
- The term “Son of God” refers to the relationship between God the Father and God the Son.
- Angels do not permit human beings to worship them – only Fallen angels encourage this.
- The Lord Jesus Christ obviously is not an Angel as He permitted people to worship Him.
- The Lord Jesus Christ stated many times that He was the only way to salvation
- There is no such thing as a small g god in the Bible – only God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ has always existed as God the Son
- Unless you accept and confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, you will be condemned to hellfire and eternal suffering forever.
- Salvation By Grace is available to all, according to the Bible
- The Trinity is a Biblical doctrine
- There is no proof the “144,000” were physically descended from Israel
- the British Israelite theory does not account for descent from individual tribes such as Gad, Asher, Benjamin, Issachar, etc.
- The 144,000 must come after the 5th seal. The 144,000 of the Jehovah’s Witnesses come almost a century before the Tribulation.
- It has been more than seven years after member #144,000 joined the Watchtower Society.
- The tribulation must end 7 years after it begins.
- The Temple in Jerusalem has not been rebuilt
- There’s nothing in the Bible about only the 144,000 are saved by grace or may partake of the Lord’s Supper
- The 144,000 must all be male
- The 144,000 must all be virgins. We have no information that the 144,000 Jehovah’s witnesses are all virgins.
- Elijah and Moses must appear in the Tribulation at the same time as the 144,000. Moses and Elijah apparently are quite delayed, as it’s 99 years later and they’ve never shown up.
- Soul Sleep is not Biblical
- The Bible makes a distinction between the soul and the body in death
- We must read all verses on a doctrine to get the correct understanding of the doctrine
- The Bible portrays the souls of the dead aware, speaking, praising God, and the souls of the unsaved pleading, weeping, begging, in torment
- Charles Taze Russell adopted the unbiblcal doctrine of Soul Sleep from Seventh Day Adventists, and from the teachings of Ellen G. White
- The return of the Lord will be visible. Every eye will see Him return in power.
- The Bible does not speak of an investigative judgment. The concept is an unBiblical doctrine.
- God’s Chosen organization is the local church, not the Watchtower Society
- There is nothing in the Bible referring to a select few within a multi-church organization running that organization
- There is nothing in the Bible about the writing of any future book that will equal the Bible.
- The book Jesus Christ supposedly found so perfect that he chose the Watchtower Society because of it, is the Finished Mystery, by Charles Taze Russell – which Jehovah’s Witnesses are not permitted to own or read.
- The Finished Mystery is an embarassment to the Watchtower society, as it is so fanciful and ridiculous that any Witness that reads it will realize they’ve been lied to and are in a cult.
- The Watchtower Society will not permit you to celebrate Christmas and your birthday, because you’ll end up spending money that could go to them. Stop paying your tithe to them and see what happens.
- The Watchtower Society will not allow you to have back issues of their magazines, tracts, and publications because it will reduce their control over you. Prove me wrong, ask them for copies of all of their back issues of magazines, books and tracts
- You are saved by grace, and not of works, lest any should boast
- Salvation is available to all, not just the 144,000
- We are not saved by works, but by grace
- Anyone who teaches you you are saved by any other Gospel is under a curse
- The Watchtower Society teaches the very opposite of the Bible
- If you do not get saved by being born again, you cannot enter the kingdom of God, and will die in your sins, and will spend eternity in the very Hell whose existence I’ve demonstrated.
- We are justified not by works, but by faith
- The spirit of the Antichrist teaches the opposite of the Gospel, just like the Watchtower Society
- The spirit of the Antichrist denies the Godhood of Jesus Christ, just like the Watchtower Society
- Cults try to strip you of your identity to maintain control of you – as does the Watchtower Society
- The Sheep are the Jews, and the other sheep are Gentiles. Once in the local church, they then are one group, the body.
- There is no “two classes of believers” other sheep and anointed – all of the sheep are anointed, or they are not saved.
- There’s no scriptural support for two classes of believers, the other sheep and the anointed – but rather one class, both anointed and sheep.
Paradise Earth. Let’s deal with that.
Here’s all the verses in the Bible that mention “Paradise Earth.”
There are none.
Are there any verses in the Bible that mention Paradise?
- 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. Luke 23:43 (KJV)
- 4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 2 Corinthians 12:4 (KJV)
- 7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. Revelation 2:7 (KJV)
- Luke 23:43 presents a problem for the Jehovah’s Witness right off the bat. “Today”… paradise earth is not yet. But 2,000 years ago, the Lord promised the thief he would be in Paradise that day.
They were already in the Earth, and this is a promise of being somewhere other than Earth. So, where does that leave? Heaven. Or Hell. Hell obviously is not Paradise. So that leaves Heaven.
What about 2 Corinthians 12:4? “caught up into paradise.” Paradise is heaven.
Revelation 2:4? The tree in paradise is before God. Thus, heaven.
Biblically, I’ve established that Paradise is in heaven.
What about the great crowd? Well, in the King James, the word is multitude, which suggests a larger group of people.
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. Revelation 7:9-10 (KJV)
Where are they? Before the throne. Where is the throne? Heaven. They are NOT ON THE EARTH. The Bible makes it clear.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Revelation 7:13-17 (KJV)
WHEN does this take place? After the sending of the 144,000. When does that occur? Between the sixth seal and the seventh. When does that occur? It hasn’t yet. That’s a bottom line. THe great multitude dwells in heaven, until after the millennium, which has not happened yet. After the world is destroyed, according to 1 Peter, the new heavens and the new earth will be made, and we will indeed all dwell together on earth, in the eternity. However, at that time… Earth will be the new Heaven.
So we will still dwell together in heaven! There won’t be one group in one place and another group in another place. The Justification is that the 144,000 go to heaven, the great multitude dwell on the earth. That’s not the case, according to the Bible.
1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. 4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. 5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. 6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. Revelation 19:1-9 (KJV)
Where are the “much people”? IN HEAVEN.
There is no basis whatsoever for the paradise earth false doctrine. The Watchtower Society has misled and lied to you again.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses 19 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses responses so far (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Answered 14 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Jehovah’s Witnessese Answered 3 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Answered 12 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses 16 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Answered 15 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Answered 17 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Answered 13 (matthew714ministries.wordpress.com)